You are bright, introspective, and capable. You are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, and it feels normal. Somewhere between your amazing achievements, though, you lost your drive, your gusto for life and work. Something feels missing, but you don’t know what it is, and it’s my job to help you find It.
- Want to be more motivated
- Believe that there’s something better out there for you, even though you’re great at what you do
- Set the bar high for yourself, but don’t feel the “high” when you reach it
- Need practical solutions
- Want to create something meaningful
- Want to amplify who you are rather than change who you are
- Have a powerful public image, but in private, often question yourself
I get it. Because my expertise (and my gift) is in helping clients address these exact situations. You probably have a few things in common with my clients who are often:
- Well-educated professionals, successful by a large definition, but not fulfilled
- Left-brainers who solve problems quickly and creatively
- High achievers and perfectionists
- Type As
- Top of the class
- Top of the game
- Labeled as “high potential”
- Got everything that one “should” get in order to be fulfilled, yet it doesn’t feel right
You are probably used to doing things for yourself. Asking for help is not a part of your deal. If you want to grow, though, you need a new deal. So, read my blog, look at what we can do together, tell me your story, ask your question. Let’s talk.
I help logical people (left-brainers) find meaningful work and create engaging lives. Even when they have lost their motivation.
If you want to find your drive again and re-build a bridge to what matters to you in life, my coaching practice is designed to help you.
I’m an Executive Coach with over 10 years of corporate experience. I have the tools, expertise and a passion for helping clients resolve complex work-related situations, face tough personal choices, and develop inspiring, practical no-nonsense strategies for creating fulfilling, productive lives.
I coach leaders who are asked to do more, do something differently or make a transition into a new role. As a result of our collaboration, these leaders build strong teams, establish clear performance expectations, inspire organizations, and address conflicts tactfully and effectively.
- 10+ years of corporate experience in Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership Development, and Executive Coaching
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from NYU
- Life Coach Certification from Martha Beck Inc., 2004. Personally trained by Dr. Martha Beck, Harvard-educated practitioner, best-selling author, Oprah’s frequent guest and O’s monthly columnist.
- Co-author of a book Changes of the Heart: Martha Beck Coaches Share Strategies for Facing Life Challenges (2009). Amazon’s best-selling list in Self-Help, #32. December 2009
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess situations, build consensus, identify common goals, motivate people to change behavioral patterns and think creatively
Life Coaching is a process that helps you align your daily life with your values. This process entails having in-depth dialogue about your life with a life coach, by phone or in person. The coach is not the person with all the answers, but rather with key questions that you may not dare to ask yourself. Each session is one hour, with extensive e-mail support between sessions. While some challenges can be adequately within three sessions, other situations can take several months to resolve. Some clients prefer to have just a couple of sessions as a “tune-up”, others prefer to have ongoing support of a coach as they are working on different aspects of their lives over time.
To determine whether Life Coaching is right for you, consider the following three questions:
- Is there a gap between the life/career/relationship that you have and the one that you want?
- Are you ready to open up about your life, explore all options, and think outside the box?
- Are you willing to make an investment into the support and structure that life coaching provides?
If you answer “yes” to all of the questions above, life coaching is likely to be a good resource for you. I look forward to working with you!
What Life Coaching can NOT do for you:
- Make you instantly happy
- Provide a shortcut to success
- Dramatically change your natural disposition
- Make all your dreams come true right away
What Life Coaching CAN do for you:
- Finally give you an opportunity to talk about you: your goals, your hopes, your struggles, your gifts
- Provide a safe, creative environment for brainstorming and goal-setting
- Empower you to think big, get a fresh perspective, and act on your best ideas
- Support you as you reinvent yourself